The Adelaide sandal by Finn is one of our most popular at Happy Feet Pedorthics. The sandal has an enclosed back, and three velcro closing straps. The Usedom by Finn and Baltrum by Finn look very similar to the Adelaide. The Baltrum is a unisex fitting with a wider and flatter sole than the Adelaide and Usedom. The Usedom is a catalogue item available currently in black and white only. The Adelaide has a slightly different sole unit from that of the Usedom and is available in a variety of colours arriving about September for our summer months.
The Adelaide, Usedom and Baltrum:
- Are made on the Finn classic last – women’s and men’s
- Fit at normal to wide foot
- Have a hand stitched sole
- Are leather lined
- Come with interchangeable footbeds, being the super comfort footbed and the reflex zone massage footbed.
- The super comfort footbed enhances the natural heel-to-toe rolling motion via the heel, lateral foot, medial forefoot and big toe.
- The reflex zone massage footbed stimulates the reflex zones of the feet, giving an invigorating break to revitalize the body and mind.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Adelaide, Usedom or Baltrum by Finn.
- Achilles Pain
- Flat Feet
- Pedorthic Modifications
- Corns & Callous
- Falls & Balance Risk
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more health conditions