The Biscaya shoe by Finn is extremely light to wear due to the lightweight Finnrelax outsole. The excellent step cushioning provides extraordinary walking pleasure with each step.
- Is made on the Finnrelax last.
- Fits a normal foot.
- Is leather lined.
- Comes with interchangeable footbeds, being the super comfort footbed and the reflex zone massage footbed.
- The super comfort footbed enhances the natural heel-to-toe rolling motion via the heel, lateral foot, medial forefoot and big toe.
- The reflex zone massage footbed stimulates the reflex zones of the feet, giving an invigorating break to revitalize the body and mind.
- Has a lightweight Finnrelax outsole with the lightness achieved with an EVA material with millions of tiny air chambers.
- The Barletta by Finn is made on the same last as the Biscaya and provides a different design and some additional colours including green, rock, Indian red and electro.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Biscaya by Finn.
- Achilles Pain
- Flat Feet
- Pedorthic Modifications
- Corns & Callous
- Falls & Balance Risk
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more health conditions