The Blossom stretch is a really good shoe for the fulsome foot. The Blossom is also available in all nubuck leather. The Blossom stretch provides an extra amount of give over the top of the odematous foot, giving added comfort especially to the toes.
The Blossom shoe:
- Comes with 2 inserts for added depth and/or cushioning
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor
- Has removable polyurethane footbeds with added heel cushion and metatarsal support.
- Has an ultra-lightweight polyurethane outsole
- Has a tempered steel shank, giving further support to the shoe
- Has an extended medial heel stabilizer
- Has a soft fabric lining
- There is a lace up model of the Blossom, which is available in the Lisbon by Drew in black and brown nubuck combinations.
- The Blossom is approved to supply to Department of Veteran Affairs clients, if eligible.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Blossom shoe by Drew.
- Achilles Pain
- Flat Feet
- Pedorthic Modifications
- High Arches
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Corns & Callous
- Falls & Balance Risk
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more health conditions