The Finnamic range by Finn covers some rocker bottom options for both, men and women. For those who have never walked in a rocker bottomed shoe, the response is often that the wearer can feel the roll, the rock. And then the comment is no pain!
The Finnamic range:
- Are made on the Finn Finnamic last for women and finnamic last for men.
- Fits a normal to wide foot.
- Have calfskin linings which is particularly kind to the skin.
- Padded toplines.
- Come with the Finn soft footbed providing cushioning and shock absorption.
- Have a wide and flat mid-section.
- Provides optimal support, improves posture and promotes natural gait.
- Have a rockered forefoot section which encourages a natural heel to toe rolling motion.
- Have an elastic toe cap area which allows freedom of movement for the toes.
- There are some style options available in the Finnamic range, some with lace and some with velcro closing, along with some sandal options.
- The Finn Ortho range for men and women compliment the Finnamic range, especially for people with diabetes.