The Finnamic range by Finn covers some rocker bottom options for both, men and women. For those who have never walked in a rocker bottomed shoe, the response is often that the wearer can feel the roll, the rock. And then the comment is no pain!
The Finnamic range:
- Are made on the Finn Finnamic last for women and finnamic last for men.
- Fits a normal to wide foot.
- Have calfskin linings which is particularly kind to the skin.
- Padded toplines.
- Come with the Finn soft footbed providing cushioning and shock absorption.
- Have a wide and flat mid-section.
- Provides optimal support, improves posture and promotes natural gait.
- Have a rockered forefoot section which encourages a natural heel to toe rolling motion.
- Have an elastic toe cap area which allows freedom of movement for the toes.
- There are some style options available in the Finnamic range, some with lace and some with velcro closing, along with some sandal options.
- The Finn Ortho range for men and women compliment the Finnamic range, especially for people with diabetes.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Adelaide, Usedom or Baltrum by Finn.
- Achilles Pain
- Flat Feet
- Pedorthic Modifications
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Corns & Callous
- Limited/no Range of Motion
- Falls & Balance Risk
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more health conditions