The Glacier boot is an outdoor boot. Good support, strong sole and you are off! The Glacier is a go to option for people with flat feet, rolling ankles, bunions and is also suitable for people with many other common foot problems.
The Glacier boot:
- Comes with 2 inserts for added depth and / or cushioning.
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor.
- Has a polyurethane footbed with added cushion.
- Has a waterproof upper and lining.
- Has a slip resistant, oil resistant, and non-marking outsole.
- Has a firm heel counter, giving more support to the ankle.
- Has a steel shank which provides further stability to the shoe.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Glacier shoe by Drew.
- Achilles Pain
- Flat Feet
- Pedorthic Modifications
- High Arches
- Corns & Callous
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more health conditions