The Krista boot looks smart and is fun to wear. The boot has been available only more recently and every person has loved the comfort and recommended it as an excellent option in the wardrobe.
The Krista boot:
- Comes with 2 inserts for added depth and / or cushioning
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor
- Has a flexible, lightweight polyurethane outsole
- Has a firm heel counter, giving more support to the ankle
- Has a steel shank which provides further stability to the shoe
- Accommodates orthotics
- The Krista boot is available in a shoe version called Hope by Drew. The Hope is available in the same colors as the Krista as well as in a Denim colored leather.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Krista boot by Drew.
- Achilles Pain
- Flat Feet
- Pedorthic Modifications
- Corns & Callous
- Falls & Balance Risk
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more health conditions