The Laval by Finn is a classic mary jane strap court. Some clients call it their “Dorothy” shoe, especially in the red colour. Made on the Classic Finn last which is quite straight on the medial side and a generous curve, giving plenty of room for the toes on the lateral side.
- Is made on the Classic Finn last.
- Fits a wider foot
- Is leather lined
- Comes with interchangeable footbeds, being the super comfort footbed and the reflex zone massage footbed.
- The super comfort footbed enhances the natural heel-to-toe rolling motion via the heel, lateral foot, medial forefoot and big toe.
- The reflex zone massage footbed stimulates the reflex zones of the feet, giving an invigorating break to revitalize the body and mind.
- For the foot which fits shoes made on the Women’s Classic last there is also a lace up shoe called the Lexington by Finn, which is available in black and a rock colour.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Adelaide, Usedom or Baltrum by Finn.
- Achilles Pain
- Flat Feet
- Pedorthic Modifications
- Corns & Callous
- Falls & Balance Risk
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more health conditions