The London shoe, by Drew provides an option at Happy Feet Pedorthics to clients who have minor foot health conditions and are wanting to wear something a little lighter and dressier. The stretch vamp with the leather guard on the lateral side provides some give, for bunions and tricky toes.
The London shoe:
- Comes with an insert and a runner for added depth and / or cushioning.
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor.
- Has an ultra-lightweight polyurethane slip resistant outsole.
- Has a firm heel counter.
- Has a steel shank which provides further stability to the shoe.
- Is more suited to.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which we don’t consider best, rather as good or acceptable. Foot health varies and people with broadly the same health condition can make different footwear choices. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting the London shoe by Drew.
- Achilles Pain
- Pedorthic Modifications
- Corns & Callous
- And more health conditions