The Navigator 11 by Drew provides such comfort. The shoe is hardly on foot and the client comments “I can tell already – this shoe is so comfortable.” It is all about the width and the depth and the support around the back of the foot.
The Navigator 11:
- Comes with 2 inserts for added depth and / or cushioning.
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor.
- Has moldable, dual density, contoured, polyurethane cushioned footbeds.
- Has a lightweight flared polyurethane outsole, increasing the stability of the shoe.
- Has an extended medial heel counter providing additional support to the foot medially.
- Has a soft foam padded tongue and collar.
- Has a steel shank giving stability to the shoe.
- The Navigator 11 is approved for Department of Veteran Affairs clients, if eligible.
- There is a velcro option of the Navigator 11 in the Walker 11 by Drew, which is also available in both black and brown. The Walker 11 also has the benefit of a rocker bottom sole.