The Parade shoe by Drew is an excellent day wear lace up shoe. Many people who have shopped at chemists before coming to Happy Feet Pedorthics, experience a huge difference in the support and comfort of the Parade by Drew shoe compared to what they thought was the best that they could do previously. The toe shape is flattering, whilst there is good width and depth in the shoe itself for people suffering from bunions, hallux valgus and difficult to fit toes to name a few.
The Parade 11 shoe:
- Comes with 2 inserts for added depth and / or cushioning.
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor.
- Has a polyurethane rocker bottom sole, which is pedorthically modifiable to increase the effect of the rock.
- Has an extended medial heel counter, giving more support to the foot medially.
- Has a flared outsole and wide steel shank which provides further stability to the shoe.
- For an option with velcro closing there is the Paradise 11 by Drew.
- A shoe with a stretch vamp and leather guard is available with the Quest shoe by Drew. The Quest, which is made on the same last as the Parade and Paradise, is only available in black.
- Both Paradise 11 and Parade 11 are approved by Department of Veteran Affairs, if eligible.