The Prevention range by Finn are made with the thought in mind that prevention is better than a cure. For many people at Happy Feet Pedorthics there is more fun in walking when wearing a shoe from the prevention range.
The Prevention range:
- Are made on the Finn Prevention last for women and Prevention last for men.
- Fits a normal to wide foot, and is particularly good for the sensitive foot.
- Have calfskin linings which is particularly kind to the skin.
- Padded toplines.
- Come with the Finn soft footbed providing cushioning and shock absorption.
- Have a wide and flat mid-section.
- Have extended heel counters laterally and medially for optimal support.
- Have generous forefoot space for maximum wearing comfort.
- Have a very soft toe cap area.
- The upper to hand stitched to the sole.
- There are some style options available in the Prevention range, some with lace and some with velcro closing, along with some sandal options.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Navigator 11 by Drew.
- Achilles Pain
- Flat Feet
- Pedorthic Modifications
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Corns & Callous
- Falls & Balance Risk
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more health conditions