The Prevention range by Finn are made with the thought in mind that prevention is better than a cure. For many people at Happy Feet Pedorthics there is more fun in walking when wearing a shoe from the prevention range.
The Prevention range:
- Are made on the Finn Prevention last for women and Prevention last for men.
- Fits a normal to wide foot, and is particularly good for the sensitive foot.
- Have calfskin linings which is particularly kind to the skin.
- Padded toplines.
- Come with the Finn soft footbed providing cushioning and shock absorption.
- Have a wide and flat mid-section.
- Have extended heel counters laterally and medially for optimal support.
- Have generous forefoot space for maximum wearing comfort.
- Have a very soft toe cap area.
- The upper to hand stitched to the sole.
- There are some style options available in the Prevention range, some with lace and some with velcro closing, along with some sandal options.