The Revere Comfort Shoes range are comfort shoes and suitable for some of our clients at Happy Feet Pedorthics. For some the range offers a going out option to be worn for short times as a party shoe. For others it is a light easy to wear option dressing up and dressing down.
The Revere Comfort Shoes:
- Inspired by fashion and designed for comfort
- Fit a normal foot
- Are leather lined
- Have a removeable contoured footbeds
- Come with a complimentary set of strap extensions
- Revere forefoot inserts are available
- Come with built in trim marks to allow additional customisation
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Revere Comfort Shoes.
- Pedorthic Modifications
- Corns & Callous
- Limited/No Range of Motion
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more health conditions