The Rockford boot is a very generous fitting. The last shape gives plenty of room at the toes for those very broad feet.
The Rockford boot:
- Comes with 2 inserts for added depth and / or cushioning.
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor.
- Has slip resistant, oil resistant, non-marking rubber outsole.
- Has a waterproofed leather upper.
- Has a steel shank which provides further stability to the boot.
- Has THERMOLITE® fiber and insulation which provides warmth and comfort without weight.
- There is a shoe version of the Rockford call Boulder by Drew which is available in black and brown.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Rockford boot by Drew.
- Achilles Pain
- Flat Feet
- Pedorthic Modifications
- High Arches
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Corns & Callous
- Falls & Balance Risk
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more health conditions