The Rockford boot is a very generous fitting. The last shape gives plenty of room at the toes for those very broad feet.
The Rockford boot:
- Comes with 2 inserts for added depth and / or cushioning.
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor.
- Has slip resistant, oil resistant, non-marking rubber outsole.
- Has a waterproofed leather upper.
- Has a steel shank which provides further stability to the boot.
- Has THERMOLITE® fiber and insulation which provides warmth and comfort without weight.
- There is a shoe version of the Rockford call Boulder by Drew which is available in black and brown.