The Rose shoe, which is available in a range of colors is a very easy to wear strap court shoe. Some people who have tried a strap court in a normal shoe shop get a pleasant surprise when they experience the width and depth of the Rose at Happy Feet Pedorthics. The padded topline is very kind on the foot providing additional comfort especially when there is some odema present. The Rose is particularly good for people with more minor foot health conditions.
The Rose shoe:
- Comes with 2 inserts for added depth and / or cushioning.
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor.
- Has an ultra-lightweight polyurethane slip resistant outsole.
- Has an extended medial heel counter, giving more support to the foot medially.
- Has a steel shank which provides further stability to the shoe.
- An option of stretch vamp is available in navy, black and brown with the Magnolia by Drew.