The Summer shoe by Drew is a delight to fit and a delight to wear. The last provides an elegant toe shape and good width at the metatarsal head area of the foot. For those with a bigger foot requiring extra width and depth the Summer is a perfect choice for many as a going out shoe to dance all night.
The Summer shoe:
- Comes with an insert for added depth and / or cushioning
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor
- Has a lightweight, slip resistant rubber outsole with an EVA midsole
- Leather lining
- Has a firm heel counter
- Has a tempered steel shank
- Velcro closing strap, with the buckle adding bling.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Summer shoe by Drew.
- Achilles Pain
- Pedorthic Modifications
- Corns & Callous
- And more health conditions