The Surge athletic looking shoe by Drew looks very smart, particularly in the grey and is so comfortable to wear. The sizing is very generous, with the leather/nubuck/mesh combination providing more give in the wearing. People who have not worn a rocker sole previously often comment on the roll of the shoe which reduces pain in the forefoot and adds to the comfort in wearing.
The Surge athletic shoe:
- Comes with 2 inserts for added depth and / or cushioning
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor
- Has a rocker bottom with wide steel shank and built in heel cushion pad
- Has a durable rubber outsole and EVA mid sole
- Has an extended medial heel counter providing additional support to the foot medially
- Has a soft foam padded tongue and collar.
- The Surge is approved for Department of Veteran Affairs clients, if eligible.
- There are leather options to the Surge with the Force and Force V models by Drew. These are available in black and white leather only