The Traveler by Drew provides the wearer with good ease of foot entry. From hobbling with a stick, to walking with the stick quite rhythmically, to then walking without a stick – was the experience of one client feeling the safety, support and comfort of the Traveller.
- Comes with 2 inserts for added depth and / or cushioning.
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor.
- Has moldable, dual density, contoured, polyurethane cushioned footbeds.
- Has a lightweight flared polyurethane outsole, increasing the stability of the shoe.
- Has an extended medial heel counter providing additional support to the foot medially.
- Has a soft foam padded tongue and collar.
- Has a steel shank giving stability to the shoe.
- There is a velcro option of the Traveler in the Traveller V by Drew, and there is also a stretch vamp model in the Journey 11 by Drew.
- The Navigator 11 is approved for Department of Veteran Affairs clients, if eligible.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Navigator 11 by Drew.
- Achilles Pain
- Flat Feet
- Pedorthic Modifications
- High Arches
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Corns & Callous
- Falls & Balance Risk
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more health conditions