The Traveler by Drew provides the wearer with good ease of foot entry. From hobbling with a stick, to walking with the stick quite rhythmically, to then walking without a stick – was the experience of one client feeling the safety, support and comfort of the Traveller.
- Comes with 2 inserts for added depth and / or cushioning.
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor.
- Has moldable, dual density, contoured, polyurethane cushioned footbeds.
- Has a lightweight flared polyurethane outsole, increasing the stability of the shoe.
- Has an extended medial heel counter providing additional support to the foot medially.
- Has a soft foam padded tongue and collar.
- Has a steel shank giving stability to the shoe.
- There is a velcro option of the Traveler in the Traveller V by Drew, and there is also a stretch vamp model in the Journey 11 by Drew.
- The Navigator 11 is approved for Department of Veteran Affairs clients, if eligible.