The Tucson boot by Drew
- Comes with 2 inserts for added depth and / or cushioning.
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor.
- Has moldable, dual density, contoured, polyurethane cushion footbed.
- Has a lightweight flared polyurethane outsole.
- Has an extended medial heel counter providing additional support to the foot medially.
- Has a soft foam padded tongue and collar.
- Has a steel shank giving stability to the shoe.
- The Surge is approved for Department of Veteran Affairs clients, if eligible.
- There are leather options to the Surge with the Force and Force V models by Drew. These are available in black and white leather only.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Tucson shoe by Drew.
- Achilles Pain
- Flat Feet
- Pedorthic Modifications
- High Arches
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Corns & Callous
- Falls & Balance Risk
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more health conditions