The Tulip shoe by Drew provides a lace up with some dress up, dress down leathers and colors. A very supportive shoe, looks elegant and provides excellent stability. Excellent for more minor foot health conditions.
The Tulip shoe:
- Comes with 2 inserts for added depth and / or cushioning.
- Has linings and top covers aimed to reduce foot odor.
- Has an ultra-lightweight polyurethane slip resistant outsole.
- Has an extended medial heel counter, giving more support to the foot medially.
- Has a steel shank which provides further structure and support to the shoe.
- There is a velcro option available in the same fitting as the Tulip which is the Lotus shoe by Drew, available in three colors only – black, white and bone.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Tulip or Lotus shoe by Drew.
- Achilles Pain
- Flat Feet
- Pedorthic Modifications
- High Arches
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Corns & Callous
- Falls & Balance Risk
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more health conditions