The Wide load provide extra width, extra depth, light weight – safety footwear. If you are having trouble getting steel cap boots to fit at a regular shop, then Wide load is the way to go for extra width and extra depth.
The Wide load boots:
- Have an extra wide and deep steel cap – 15mm wider and 8mm higher than the standard steel cap; with 15% more surface area than traditional boots
- Have a multi fit insole system, which is designed to reduce foot odour and are orthotic friendly
- Have a lightweight PU midsole
- Have a leather upper and fully lined with a soft polyester AirMesh tri-layer breathable lining with superior wicking and thermal properties
- Padded colour and tongues
- Have a fibre glass shank which is designed to enhance torsional support and midfoot stability
- Have a slip resistant TPU outsole with beveled heel strike for enhanced grip, which resist exposure to most acids, oils, chemicals and animal fats
- Have a rubber toe / bump scuff protector
- Have a self-cleaning cleat sole design
- There are some style options available in the Wide load range, with lace, zip/lace and an elastic sided pull on boot.
Suitable For People With
A person’s choice of footwear is influenced by foot health, personal preference and price. At Happy Feet Pedorthics, following the assessment and fitting we encourage what is best for the client’s foot health. Sometimes client choice is for a shoe which is not our first recommendation. At Happy Feet Pedorthics we advocate for best choices and we also respect client choice. The list below indicates our experience of fitting people with varying health issues in the Wide load boot range.
- Achilles Pain
- Flat Feet
- Pedorthic Modifications
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Corns & Callous
- Falls & Balance Risk
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more health conditions