The Wide load provide extra width, extra depth, light weight – safety footwear. If you are having trouble getting steel cap boots to fit at a regular shop, then Wide load is the way to go for extra width and extra depth.
The Wide load boots:
- Have an extra wide and deep steel cap – 15mm wider and 8mm higher than the standard steel cap; with 15% more surface area than traditional boots
- Have a multi fit insole system, which is designed to reduce foot odour and are orthotic friendly
- Have a lightweight PU midsole
- Have a leather upper and fully lined with a soft polyester AirMesh tri-layer breathable lining with superior wicking and thermal properties
- Padded colour and tongues
- Have a fibre glass shank which is designed to enhance torsional support and midfoot stability
- Have a slip resistant TPU outsole with beveled heel strike for enhanced grip, which resist exposure to most acids, oils, chemicals and animal fats
- Have a rubber toe / bump scuff protector
- Have a self-cleaning cleat sole design
- There are some style options available in the Wide load range, with lace, zip/lace and an elastic sided pull on boot.